We must provide every Liberian access to work, quality education and affordable health care.
We must support legislation that directs resources to our schools, so the next generation of Liberians will be ready for the challenges that face them.
We must balance the federal budget.
We must cooperate with the community of nations in pursuing our foreign policy objectives.
We must reconciliate and guarantee every Liberian equal rights under the law.
We must take our responsibility to control logging in National Forests.
We must protect our clean air and water -protecting our environment to preserve a natural heritage for our children's children to enjoy. Water is the most precious of all resources.
We must reform mining laws that allow companies to get minerals from public lands with few limitations and at dirt-cheap prices.
We must author proposals to increase the availability and development of affordable vaccines for AIDS/HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria-diseases, which are devastating Liberia.
Soon this page will explain how Sekou Damate Conneh wants to tackle problems, and how to place Liberia on the map again. His "Roadmap to Peace & Prosperity" will contain guidelines for the rebirth of our nation.
- How to bring back peace to Liberia.
- How to make our country safer & better.
- How to live in peace with our neighbours.
- How to achieve reconciliation.
- How to treat former combatants and veterans
- How to protect civil rights.
- How to make government transparent and reliable.
- How to structure a Department of Peace
- How to rebuild the country's infrastructure.
- How to rebuild our economy.
- How to create paid labour.
- How to get the people money in the pocket.
- How to bring back Liberian business people from the diaspora.
- How to attract foreign investment.
- How to get support from the International Community