"BACK HOME CAMPAIGN"
We must provide every Liberian access to work, quality education and affordable
We must support legislation that directs resources to our schools, so the future generations of Liberians will be
ready for the challenges that face them.
We must balance the federal budget.
We must cooperate with the community of nations in pursuing our foreign policy objectives.
We must reconciliate and guarantee every Liberian equal rights under the law.
We must guarantee freedom of press.
We must take our responsibility to control logging in National Forests.
We must protect our clean air and water -protecting our environment to preserve a natural heritage for our
children's children to enjoy. Water is the most precious of all resources.
We must reform mining laws that allow companies to get minerals from public lands with few limitations and
at dirt-cheap prices.
We must author proposals to increase the availability and development of affordable vaccines for AIDS/HIV,
tuberculosis, and malaria-diseases, which are devastating Liberia.
The issues-page will explain how DAMATE wants to tackle problems, and how to place
Liberia stronger on the map of global awareness.
REMAIN PEACE IN LIBERIA
- Make our country safer & better.
- Bring back Liberian business people from the diaspora.
- Accelerate rebuilding the country's infrastructure.
- Accelerate our economic development.
- Attract more foreign investment.
- Increase support from the International Community
- Make government more transparent and reliable.
- Create much more paid labour.
- Have the people get money in the pocket.
- Live in peace with our neighbours.
- Achieve reconciliation.
- Treat former combatants and veterans well.
- Protect civil rights.
- Structure a Department of Peace.